Where to stay at Penguicon!
This year’s hotel is the Westin in Southfield, MI. We’re proud to bring our community to this great hotel! We typically sell out the hotel each year so we encourage you to reserve your room early. You will not be charged when you make your reservation, but upon arrival. It is possible to cancel your reservation.
Please use this link to reserve your room so that we can count it against our Room Night Requirement and so we can help if you have issues. Booking your hotel room through our link is the best way to help Penguicon and for Penguicon to help you!
1500 Town Center
Southfield, Michigan 48075
Phone: (248) 827-4000
(All prices reported on this page are before taxes and hotel fees.)
- – King or Double rooms: $159
- – Junior Suites: $250 (You must book a regular room, then request an upgrade to Junior Suite via our Hotel Special Request Form. Once your booking is upgraded, the price will then be adjusted/applied.)
- – Hospitality Suites: Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- -Guest’s overnight self-parking in complimentary.
- -Valet parking is available for $25.00 per day.
EARLY DEPARTURE FEE –
- -An early departure fee of $30.00 will apply if a Customer attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
- -Guest accommodations will be available at 3:00 P.M. on arrival day and reserved until 12:00 P.M. on departure day.
- -Any attendee wishing special consideration for late checkout should inquire at the front desk on the day of departure.
- -Should the Hotel allow for late check-out; it may impose a half day rate.
If you would like to make a request for your room, please:
- – Book your room and get your confirmation number
- -Fill out the hotel room special requests form. The liaison will then make sure your reservation is complete.
If you make a request through the Westin, there is no guarantee that it will be honored. You must send requests to the Hotel Liaison.
Host a Room Party
If you are interested in hosting an amazing room party this year at Penguicon, you might wish to check the following steps off of your list:
- – Reserve a roomand get your confirmation number
- -Fill out the special requests form for the hotel liaison to let them know you are throwing a party and need to be on the right floor! Note that bed removal and appliances through the hotel have additional fees.
Each of the guest rooms has a dual-line telephone with voice mail and data port, and a 32″ LCD TV.
The Westin is 100% non-smoking. They have a workout room, a pool, whirlpool, and have dog beds available. We would recommend only service animals be brought to the convention.
The Westin offers 15 PURE® Allergy Friendly Rooms designed specifically for guests with allergies or asthma. Surfaces are specially treated and air is continually circulated and purified, “drastically reducing irritants that could keep you from resting comfortably.”
Add-on items can be requested via our special request form.
- – The hotel has a limited number of refrigerators (priority to those with medical needs), microwaves, and roll-away beds available.
- – If you are interested in any of these items, please note that the refrigerators and microwaves are $10 each per night, and the roll-away bed is $30 per night.
- – Roll-away beds will only be placed by the hotel in King rooms, the hotel will not place them in rooms with double beds.