Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test Policy:
Everyone is required to provide one of two options
- Proof of Vaccination with Valid Government ID
- Proof of vaccination is required for all attendees ages 6 months and up
- At least one booster is required for all attendees ages 5 years and up
- Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test taken within the 72 hours prior to picking up your badge, upon arrival. Home tests will be accepted, provided that you take a picture of the Home Test results with the face of the person the test was for in the photograph.
For the health and safety of all members attending Penguicon 2023, we are requiring proof of vaccination. Understanding that there are numerous reasons for a member’s possible inability to provide proof of vaccination, we wanted to include the Negative COVID-19 test option.
If you elect to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 Test, we require the testing to be completed within 72 hours prior to your arrival and badge pick-up. Please plan your COVID-19 testing to coincide with when you plan to arrive and pick up your badge.
Everyone (age 2+) is required to wear an approved Mask while attending Penguicon 2023. An approved Mask must, at a minimum; fit properly and snugly, fully covering your nose and mouth, and secure under your chin.
Penguicon recommends the use of well-fitting surgical masks or N95/KN95/KF94 masks.
- Masks/Face Coverings Not Permitted:
- Masks with exhalation valves
- Face coverings, including bandanas, that are unable to be secured under your chin
- Neck Gaitors
- Masks with mesh materials
- Masks which contain holes or are significantly damaged
- Costume masks
- Clear, open bottom, plastic face shields, only. (may be worn in conjunction with an approved mask)
This policy applies to all members (Age 2+) including staff, dealers, artists, presenters, guests, and cosplayers, regardless of an individual’s vaccination status. There are no exceptions to the Mask Mandate, however, as always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with accommodations for those with disabilities.
As always, if you are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home. Information on COVID-19 symptoms can be found here.
For questions or further details visit our COVID-19 FAQs page
Can’t find the answers you seek, contact our Con Chair below
2023 Conchair: Dave “Ska” Green – he/him: email@example.com
Penguicon Board of Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org